MP 3 downloader

Parce qu'on peut aussi s'instruire autrement et partager avec les autres !
PangAmy

MP 3 downloader

Message par PangAmy » 22 oct. 2019, 08:46

what is the best Android MP 3 downloader? I've tried several MP3 downloader for my Samsung smartphone? but none of them downlode more than 5 songs and some of them only shwoing ads..can someone recommend me a MP 3 downoader? not only English songs but also to download songs from other languages?

janeapollo

Re: MP 3 downloader

Message par janeapollo » 29 oct. 2019, 03:38

Try Soundcloud or RockMyRun.
lenny face

Lisa Brown

Message par Lisa Brown » 31 oct. 2019, 04:32

When it comes to converting Apple Music, the most important part is the output quality.

By adopting an exclusive and stand-alone virtual sound card, this Mac Audio Converter can perfectly capture the Apple Music sound data from your iTunes library and save them to MP3, M4A, M4B, WAV, FLAC, AAC formats without quality loss. The ID 3 tags and all kinds of meta data such as title, artist, artist, album cover, year will be kept intact.

Besides, it has the extra features to convert iTunes podcasts/audiobooks, Audible books. Before converting, you can also preview and adjust the audio pitch, volume, speed, archive the output files and split the files into chapters. This makes it extremely convenient to navigate to different parts of the large audiobooks.

PangAmy

Message par PangAmy » 31 oct. 2019, 09:24

I searched for both Soundcloud or RockMyRun apps. It seems that the RockMyRun app doesn't fit to the criteria I need. But Soundcloud does and Hope to try it. Thanks for the suggestions

Lisa Brown

Message par Lisa Brown » 13 nov. 2019, 11:21

As a big fan of Apple, I always use this Audio Converter for Mac, which is perfectly compatible with the latest iTunes app and help me directly download Apple Music without premium.

As the pioneer of Apple music conversion, this smart software focuses on decrypting and recoding Apple music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B and many other common formats as local audio files, with 100% original quality preserved.

With the cutting-edge technology, this smart tool enables me to convert Apple streams at a fast speed (up to 30X speed) with 100% complete metadata, such as tags of the artist, album, title and so on. It is very convenient to organize the local playlists as you need.

Répondre